janitor
Years ago

Everard Barlett needs an NBL contract

The guy can ball, even knocking down shots vs Usa, the great team on the planet.

Any spare roster spots?

Topic #35324 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

you saw his last few wildcats games right?
Grandfinal series? 0-9 3pt attempts in both games.

Average handles. poor shot selection. I really like the guy but he just seem to get worse every game.
Its good to hear he has turned his form around tho.

Reply #491799 | Report this post

The Dream  
Years ago

that game was a shocker but mind you in the dying minutes nobody else wanted to pot shots

now they got $ beal and the rest is history

Reply #491802 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adelaide and Perth are the only 2 clubs with a roster spot left. Perth only has 2 points under the points cap too.

Reply #491810 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No thanks still remember his stint with the 36ers.

Reply #491812 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Um... no but thanks for the suggestion Mrs Bartlett

Reply #491818 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Sorry to say it, but he punched his tickets as far the NBL was concerned in that GF.

Reply #491820 | Report this post

Steve  
Years ago

Needs to learn to pass sometimes

Reply #491827 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Only hope for him imo is joining an expansion club

Reply #491829 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

Lol @ OP!

Not in the league for a reason - non-factor and terrible. Worst trait for mine was that he over-dribbled far too often.

Doubt he'll get a look in again in the NBL, even if the league brings in a bunch of teams next year.

Reply #491844 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I think he'll definitely get signed if the league expands. Decent player who just needs a coach who will keep a bit of a tight leash on him.

Reply #491856 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

He is an ok player.

Main problem is that if he isn't hitting shots, he isn't exactly an effective player. ala Perth finals game.

Reply #491907 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

So we are talking about a former slam dunk champion that seems to have lost almost all athleticism and he uses the 3 to dictate his confidence.

I think he is a better player than he has shown but he certainly needs to pass more and get team mates involved or he doesn't deserve a gig

Reply #491911 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:59 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754