Country
Years ago

ACJBC Do NITP coun players get priority to attend

Trials for the 2015 ACJBC will be held on the following dates for the U16 and U18 age groups

Online registrations will open shortly, please visit this site regularly to keep up to date with this and other programs that become available

Saturday October 18th Under 18 men/women Shepparton 10am -4pm (98/99 born athletes only)

Sunday October 19th Under 16 men/women Shepparton 10am -4pm (2000 born athletes only )

Topic #35335 | Report this topic

Country  
Years ago

Opps Country Players

Reply #492287 | Report this post

Ashke  
Years ago

Keep fishing mate

Reply #492309 | Report this post

Country  
Years ago

Not fishing, just new to Vic Country and I am unsure of pathway, find it all a bit hard to follow the chart. My son is in NITP for first time. If I knew other parents I would not be asking a forum, but i do not.

Reply #492354 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's pretty self explanatory if you want to be considered for a team to go to ACJC then your son has to attend, no priority if he's in NITP it is actually compulsory for him to attend and yes you still fill in your forms just like all the others. If he's un18s this is where the un18 state team will be picked from during albury cup.

Reply #492360 | Report this post

Country  
Years ago

Thank you

Reply #492370 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is your kid a guard who can pass and has great handles with genuine speed and court vision? Every state needs one of those Country!

Reply #492872 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Still have to pay your money....

Reply #492875 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:32 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754