mr ginger
Years ago

livebasketball.tv updates?

Sup all,

Just wondering those people who have signed up to livebballtv for FIBA world cup how is it going, ie streaming, on-demand replays, rating out of 10 etc?

thanks

mr ginger

Topic #35370 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's great live but they still take ~24 hours to upload games for replay. Once they're up, though, they're perfect. I'm hoping to use tomorrow as a catch-up day to watch as many of the R16 games as possible before the quarters. (And no, that won't include the Boomers game again!)

Reply #492933 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

I only watched live games and after the initial glitch, it was excellent.

If they can give that same level of coverage to other games ...I'll be staying on.

Reply #492949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Live games are awesome, im up in midwest WA for work with poxy internet speeds and even still they are coming through quite well wih minimal lag, best 10 bucks ive spent all year.

Reply #492950 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

do you get Boomers & Dream Team games or are those geoblocked as ABC2 is showing those?

Reply #493130 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:02 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754