J
Years ago

NBA2K15 Competition on PS4

Hey guys,

Looking at hosting a NBA2K15 comp. If interested please let me know.

We could do it a few different ways.

1. Pick a team and preform a draft to build your teams. This would have to be done with a few people helping run it so we can get a fair draft going and just pick players between us to build a squad we save and use against each other.

2. Pick a team and preform trades throughout with each other (be a lot worse teams overall)

3. Do a thing where each player gets 2 teams, merges them together for the best roster they can and then potentially allow trades throughout with others.

The game drops less then a month now so we could set this all up pretty quick and get it going to allow us time to build some kick ass teams.

We could set it up so we play 1 game a week or whatever so it's not to much for each person. In the off season I'm sure some of us will be playing A LOT more so I'm sure we could change that around depending.

We can set up a draw, ladder etc it would be pretty cool. I'm happy to do alot of the leg work cause i love the game. It's one game a year I get and honestly not big on the games otherwise.

I would even be preapred to put up a prize for the winner maybe a voucher or something?

Anyhow, we would need at least 6-8 people to make it worth doing. If we could get more would be better! Does anyone know other forums if we have short numbers to try?

So far I know jo and myself are keen so 2 spots down.

Topic #35390 | Report this topic

Dave  
Years ago

Depending on how the online play is this year I would probably be keen. Only thing is you might as well give me the prize now, I don't lose on those sticks!

Reply #493425 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:09 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754