Anonymous
Years ago

Kings v Goyang Orions

Livestats for tonight's game from Hornsby are at http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/13586/03/47/16/79ntKz159j3c/

Topic #35394 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Live stream when it starts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSLI8UBU1Bs

Reply #493468 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

laggy stream

Reply #493483 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Perry 22, Madgen 22, Garlepp 22, Childress 12. Sydney won 107-88.

Reply #493538 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

laggy stream

It started off a bit that way for me too, but got a lot better... For what was most likely a 4G stream, it was pretty good AND it's LOADS better than what any other team is doing... It's a struggle for some teams to get livestats organised, let alone an audio feed, which is the default for the Kings...

I for one appreciate the effort and everyone else will at the Blitz too as if it wasn't for the Kings doing it last season, and volunteering to do it this season in Brisvegas, I seriously doubt anyone else would have done anything...

Reply #493621 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

But regarding the game... Rotations and such still being worked out, players playing limited minutes aside, some things that were great out of the game is the continued great play of Tommy Garlepp and a really very well rounded and impressive game from Kendrick Perry...

Tommy is going from strength to strength and his mid-range jumper is money... As was commented on during the game, with more attention being paid to Angus inside, it's really going to open him up to be able to nail that FT line shot, which was a strength of his last season when given the chance...

KP is REALLY exciting to watch when they're out and running... he can do some tough finishes and will be my top pick for most time spent picking himself up off the court as he really attacks strongly and isn't afraid to get in the air against the bigs... Seeing him against NBL level talent is the next step though, as the teams the Kings have gone up against so far haven't had the strongest backcourts to test him... If his team mates can get used to getting in the right spots on the fast break so that he doesn't have to force up the tough shots, it's going to be an exciting season for Kings fans...

Childress was quiet, but not a whole lot of minutes in big blocks... His effort levels were still good though, and can't wait for him to get more time together with the team and gelling properly...

Reply #493622 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Yea, i agree, a big thanks should go out to the kings for there efforts re video streaming these games, even if its not perfect its still great imo.

Reply #493623 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:04 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754