Dan
Years ago

NBA league pass Discounts

Any one found and discount promos for the upcoming season, thinking of going premium this season, whats the cheapest way

Topic #35405 | Report this topic

pwned  
Years ago

They generally get emailed out to previous subscribers a little closer to the season. Someone usually posts the code on here. If not, I will.
I went premium last year but I can't say I really used the features. Sticking to the basic pack this time around.

Reply #493670 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

I love premium. Only a handful more inclusions than basic, but worth the coin imo. Really liked the ability to choose home/away commentary.

Reply #493679 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm torn on basic/premium. I used none of the NBA TV features but I LOVE home/away announcing options because so many teams have terrible commentators. I figured if premium is $50 more than basic then I won't get it, because that's more than $1 per away game to choose the announcers I want. Get so much value out of it though, so I'll probably pay it no matter what!

Reply #493687 | Report this post

Billyhoyle  
Years ago

Premium is worth it for choice of commentators and also nba TV access. The "Open Court" segments and the hardwood classics and docks are worth price of admin. Nba TV makes the offseason more bearable also as yopu can still access and catch up on that 2002 matchup yopu may have missed.

Reply #493690 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone have a code for the nba league pass international ?

Reply #500501 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone have a code for the nba league pass international ?

Reply #500502 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:42 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754