Jonno
Years ago

SEABL GF - check out 6ers Creek and Daly

Just thought id post the link for the stream for todays SEABL GF so any sixers fans can check out current 6ers Mitch Creek and Tom Daly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvgzpVYRi0g

Topic #35430 | Report this topic

Jonno  
Years ago

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/10/12/60/39/5488avYvTZYu6/

live stats for anyone interested

Reply #493995 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

So the SEABL grand final coverage is better than the NBL coverage in my opinion. Go figure....

Reply #494001 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

The SEABL stream is very good isnt it, i hope the NBL Blitz next weekend is just as good!

They have probably been the best run league in Australia,

I wonder if the NBL should try and join forces with them, make SEABL the official path way to the NBL, or at the very least the NBL could probably learn a thing or two from the SEABL.

Reply #494003 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I was very surprised by the stream - considering how weak their other video productions have been throughout the year. Obviously a third party job but something the NBL should take note of.

SEABL has the potential to be so much more loved than the NBL. For many fans they already are. They just need to get a few new ideas into them to spread the word. Looking forward to what they come up with over the offseason.

Reply #494017 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Quality product from a mt gambier business fed creative. They flew them to Melbourne to get the job done.

Reply #494025 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wouldn't expect the NBL Blitz stream to be better than the SEABL GF. Don't think the NBL is willing to spend that kind of money to get a proper streaming company involved.

From memory, didn't Boti mention that the Kings were doing it again? Thought they did an okay job last year, but it was just the one camera with no replays so it's probably something similar again. I'm just happy that someone is doing it.

Reply #494052 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Kings preseason game compared to the seabl grand final coverage were chalk and cheese. Kings preseason game looked like they were using a webcam, seabl was a proper pro setup. They used screen caps of nbl live stats to show some things, that wasn't ideal but only a minor problem. Whipped nbl tv that's for sure

Reply #494061 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Great coverage by the Mt Gambier crew.Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reply #494063 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The first Sydney pre-season game was done by a production company and was every bit as good as the SEABL GF. Hopefully that's who is doing the Blitz, but like anon above I'll just be happy to be able to watch it.

Reply #494080 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anon 494080 I was referring to the Sydney v Chinese team, it was shocking quality. If a production company did that they need to talk to the SEABL guys to get some pointers

Reply #494126 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:46 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754