Anonymous
Years ago

Player sponsors in Big V

What sort of dollars/sponsorship amount clubs are asking BIG V players to cough up to be a part of teams.

Topic #35459 | Report this topic

Ashke  
Years ago

$50, enough for a one hour session with an english tute.

Reply #494617 | Report this post

Ashke  
Years ago

Jokes aside, anywhere from $250 to $500 is what I have come across over the past few seasons. That is not including the player uniform pack, which some clubs also sting you for.

Reply #494618 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

$580 last season at a D1 womens club

Reply #494628 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so most of Big V pay to play?

Reply #494629 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you will find at most small to mid clubs that don`t have a huge domestic base the players would be paying/getting a sponsor to play

Reply #494630 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Friend sponsored his daughter who played Big V Div 1.Paid $500 for the season and got free beer at every home game.He was more than happy with the arrangement.

Reply #494644 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah $500 is the norm. Which all things considered isn't too bad. I pay $10 a week to play domestic which over 12 months is about the same.

Reply #494705 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:38 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754