Anonymous
Years ago

Trying to cancel NBL TV

Just received an email to say that automatic subscription for the 2014/15 season will be deducted shortly however I wish to cancel it. As I have forgotten my password I requested a reset to which I then receive a message that the reset password link has expired and need to request a new one - leading to a dead link. Anyone else having issues??

Topic #35523 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Same, I can not even send them an email. I alredy got one through the club for half the price.

Reply #495544 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is the email I received.They were going to deduct me $100!?!??! wtf!

So dodgy. Luckily I remembered my password and cancelled the subscription.

We hope that you are looking forward to a new season of the NBL as much as we are.

Your annual repeating subscription is due to rebill on 10/13/2014 at the price of 99 AUD. Please ensure that your subscription is processed by checking your card details and ensure that you have enough cleared funds in your account.

NOTE that unless this payment is declined you do NOT need to resubscribe via the website for the new season.

To check or update your card details login in to your account

Forget your password? Simply reset your password.

If you have any questions please contact us and we will do our best to assist you!

Good luck to your & your team for the forthcoming season

NBL.tv

Reply #495547 | Report this post

Cats b2b  
Years ago

I got my password how do i go in canceling it?

Reply #495548 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

Reply #495551 | Report this post

Cats b2b  
Years ago

Thanks, il give it a shot

Reply #495556 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cant find where

Reply #495585 | Report this post

Ushiro  
Years ago

Decided not to renew, send them an email message via their contact page and received a response about 30 minutes later confirming my decision not to renew.

Reply #495608 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing dodgy about their crap coverage, because that's what it was, nor their TAC.
TAC said auto renewal, guess you didn't read them.
I quit after wasting my initial waste of money, and unsubscribed easily after year 1.

Reply #495624 | Report this post

Jim Greenacre  
Years ago

I had to cancel, and get reissued with, a new credit card e few months ago. I got emails saying couldn't renew. I ignored as I too wanted to cancel. It worked out for me.

Reply #495651 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Has anyone tried watching NBL on betting websites such as Bet365 and Sportsbet??

What is it like and do they show all games?

Reply #495753 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

gave up on nbl tv after too many 36ers games with tom Wilson calling, sounds like he is calling a funeral, just no excitement or real interest in things by the sounds. he does sanfl on channel 7 in Adelaide and is the same there. nbl tv used a couple of the old abc tv sanfl guys last season and they were okay.
too many sound issues with nbl tv and too many overall quality issues for the price unfortunately

Reply #508716 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The app won't let me access advanced setting to cancel my subscription so I’m stuck,don’t know what to do any know how I can contact nbl because there are zero contact infos on either app and website

Reply #767171 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Reply #767174 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

If you used a credit card request a chargeback from your bank. That'll teach them for making it hard to unsubscribe as the merchant pays a penalty for each enquiry.

Reply #767254 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I used to pay for NBL TV during the season but knowing the streams were dodgy just watched that free media page as the games always worked great on there. Come this season they've shut down that media page so I resubscribed to NBL TV forgetting what it can be like. After the abysmal quality of the Cairns vs Sydney stream which was pretty much unwatchable I decided to cancel it and just watch SBS on Demand.

They make it pretty hard to cancel your NBL TV sub but I kept scrolling down the page and came across some FAQ in that there is a link to Cleeng click through sign into your Cleeng account with your NBL TV details and then I cancelled it through there.

Reply #767255 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

NBL.tv shuts all over SBS on demand. The quality of SBS on demand is woeful.

You guys only have NBL.tv issues because your NBN connection isn't up to it. I've had no problems.

Reply #767339 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Nup other than a brief stream interruption switching from games the SBS stream has been far better than the NBL TV stream was in Round 1.

Reply #767344 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

Polar opposite for me. SBS on demand is nearly there but it gets hazy at times.

NBL.tv was HD all day everyday.

Reply #767362 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing wrong with SBS at all. It's free and fantastic. NBLTV has always been flakey. @$5pm I put up with it.
Equally paying $20pm to watch NBL on Foxtel was way too expensive but I love watching the NBL. So you pay what you have to pay.
I repeat free SBS coverage is perfect and it's free.
If you have issues better check out why you are wasting your money on a poor NBN service. #ItsnotSBS'sfault.

Reply #767379 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

SBS on demand is free yes. Saying that for me NBL,tv is much better than SBS in terms of quality.

Reply #767398 | Report this post

Cellar Dwellars  
Years ago

Good on Ya. I have always paid for NBL coverage and I have done that since the Foxsports $20pm days.
SBS is perfect. Free and there was a glitch tonihgt but it returned.
No need to pay. You can watch it yourself and see the difference if there is any. @$5pm if you feel it's better, go for it!

Reply #767431 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:49 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754