Bo Hamburger
Years ago

The Sixers are doing something today

Great to see the Sixers doing something in the social media sphere today but is anyone else mystified as to what's actually going on?

Topic #35527 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Doing an Amazing Race apparently

Reply #495587 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

It's the 'apparently' that worries me - it hasn't been 100% clear from their vigorous picture-taking so far this afternoon.

Reply #495588 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

This is how it started:

Then they were trying to sell chips before moving on to the RAA offices to "slowly make pillows". And then there was a photo of poor Jamar looking a bit bored.

Left to fans to assume it was some sort of team building exercise, guess that it involved sponsors, etc. There hasn't been an announcement on the website about the yellow uniforms (let alone Blitz results) so there was definitely room to keep people abreast of what was happening.

All the hard work setting up an event, and the easy stuff should be covering it.

Reply #495589 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Thanks Isaac. If I'm Team Yellow, I'm less than gruntled that Team Blue gets the capital initial treatment and my team doesn't. #TeamYellow

Reply #495590 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I liked how one tweet was "foodland Thebarton" and the other was "Foodland thebarton". So close! Hate to hate, but these are the things that make marketing professional and work.

Reply #495591 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm still waiting for the Blitz results to come through!

Reply #495593 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Man this makes Townsville's attempt to score a free bed for Mickell Gladness via twitter/fbook seem positively professional.

Reply #495637 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:20 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754