Anonymous
Years ago

Who are this seasons Marquee players?

Melbourne United = Daniel Kickert

Who else is a Marquee player, getting a Marquee salary?

Topic #35554 | Report this topic

Train  
Years ago

There was talk Cedric Jackson had been signed as NZ's Marquee.

Reply #495913 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jackson is a marquee.

Before anyone says otherwise, Childress was signed within the cap.

The only other player I can think of otherwise is DeAndre Daniels, but I'm unsure about the Wildcats cap situation.

Reply #495927 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jackson is not the NZ Marquee. I think you will find Abercrombie is.

Reply #495938 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

I wonder which of SIXERS signings is a marquee............perhaps Crawford, or what about Daly......or could it be a SEABL import in DQ, or an ex bench point guard in Wilson?

Reply #495941 | Report this post

FYI  
Years ago

Jackson, Daniels and Kickert are the Marquee players

Reply #495946 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Anon #495938...I believe Jackson is the marquee, not Abercrombie. Early in the piece NZ said they would likely use it to retain the likes of Abercrombie rather than look outside and bring in someone new....then Jackson became available and they used it on him.

Reply #495953 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The fact the Kings signed Childress under the cap is an absolute joke!

I bet he is getting a nice harbour side apartment and flash car to go with his under the cap signing.

Not signing Childress as a marquee player makes a mockery of the entire initiative.

Reply #496256 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

lol... and which other talent would be on huge salaries to suggest that the Kings couldn't get him under the cap? Go on, do some maths... with a calculator, of course...

Reply #496295 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:47 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754