Hoops
Years ago

Wildcats vs 36ers, R22 1999-2000

Highlights of the Perth Wildcats vs. Adelaide 36ers NBL match from Round 22 of the 1999-2000 season, in which an Anthony Stewart three pointer with 1 second on the clock gave the Wildcats the win at the Perth Entertainment Centre. The Wildcats went on to win the championship that season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D0GHBKyqMs

(Mod: Original topic was "WOW 36ers what happened?")

Topic #35607 | Report this topic

KB3  
Years ago

Is the answer still beating Perth regularly?

Reply #496887 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

So, you pull up an example from a season, where Perth won the Championship and we came second (in the minor rounds). And ask what has happened? When we are coming off a season where Perth won the Championship and we came second?
I'd suggest, not a lot.

Reply #496889 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a stupid post!

Reply #496891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The biggest worry is not the wins and losers but where each club is as a franchise!
Two proud clubs one has its tail between its legs and the other, well you know the rest.

Reply #496898 | Report this post

bored  
Years ago

Hahaha the rogers Fbomb at 4:15 is hilarious

Reply #496905 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth are on steroids they are performing that well off the court. The 6ers feel like they are owed and have no off court leadership to promote and grow the product.

Reply #496906 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Hey OP, I think it was the Marty Clarke seasons that did the damage to the club.

Reply #496909 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Great bit of old footage to find on Youtube though

Reply #496913 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

The Luuuc channel has a lot of great old NBL videos.

@Isaac....I think it is unfair to put the blame on Marty for what is happening now.

Reply #496975 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Camby, I'm talking to OP specifically.

Reply #496977 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:21 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754