MELHOOPS
Years ago

The Bogut Sensation

Ok, so we all believe Andrew Bogut going No. 1 and having the potential to be an NBA star is going to help Australian Basketball get back on it's feet.

But........,

How do we pass this onto the kids of today?

How do we prepare them to be the next recruit?

Has anyone told their kids about their prospects for College Hoops?

How long will it take before we have our tournament grandstands full of US Coaching Scouts?

Topic #3564 | Report this topic

aXL  
Years ago

The key for our kids to make is growth hormones and steroids

Reply #41392 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"How long will it take before we have our tournament grandstands full of US Coaching Scouts?"

They used to attend the U20 Nationals but they can't anymore as it is not a sanctioned event for scouts to attend (although a few slip the cracks and bob their heads up)

Reply #41394 | Report this post

hjhkjhk  
Years ago

growth hormones do help!!!!

Reply #41396 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

If Bogut is seen in adds like MJ in the nineties it will raise the profile of the sport. "I want to be like Andrew"

Reply #41414 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Just doesn't have the same ring as "I wanna be like Mike" though. I will be interested to see how they promote Bogut in ads etc. I mean he's not exactly the poster boy MJ was.

Reply #41416 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

www.thebogeyman.com.au

They've added profile, some dowloads (wallpapers) and a link to the bucks site.

Reply #41495 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am already over this guy, ive only got 1-15 years left of hearing about him until he retires though!

Excited about Australias prospects of the world hype, but over him as an individual

Reply #41536 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I have just picked up that new ALPHA magazine that comes with the advertiser and it has a pretty good article on Bogut for anyone that is interested pick it up as its only $2

Reply #41548 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:08 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754