mystro
Years ago

POTW, we now get to vote

Great idea allowing fans to get a say in the NBL Player of the week this season.

If you haven't seen it, on the NBL website fans can pick from a pool of 5 players to whom they believe is the POTW.

Round #1 you can choose from Carson, Childress, Wilbekin, Jackson or Creek.

Topic #35658 | Report this topic

Train  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure they allowed the voting for fans last season, although it was called Bring it Moments and not called POTW.

Reply #497974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Scottie Wilbekin by a country mile

Reply #497976 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

Wilbiken followed by Childress

Reply #497980 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

The NBL website posted something? For the fans? Progress?!!

Reply #497983 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

I know LC, I was luckily sitting down when I discovered it. If we are going to bag them for everything we should at least point out when they get something right.
The "Bring it moments" from last season sucked and the previous "POTW" was generally on the money but followed up with an honourable mentions list longer than Townsville's current attendances.
They probably could have just had Childress, Wilbekin & Jackson as the options as they obviously outperformed the other 2 contenders but no big deal imo.

Wilbekin for mine, two solid performances in two road wins = POTW.

I do wonder how he'll go against Jacksons height and length, we only have to wait till round 3 for that match up fortunately.

Reply #498008 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

oh goodie

Reply #498017 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Agree Mystro - the NBL has got this one right IMO.

Reply #498060 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wilbekin x 10000 then Childress.....

Reply #498092 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:41 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754