Isaac
Years ago

Introducing: Goalrilla, in-ground ring systems

More great support for Hoops in the form of sponsorship from Goalrilla. Check out the ad in the sidebar. These guys are the first dedicated brand in Australia that focuses on in-ground arena style basketball systems for the home court or driveway.

Goalrilla systems are built with above the rim play in mind. All our systems come with arena quality tempered glass backboards, Pro-Style flex rims, one piece steel pole and an all steel height adjustment system so anyone can get above the rim. Our passion is basketball, not just in the stadium but in the driveway or backyard. GOALRILLA is the Toughest In-ground System on the Planetâ„¢. All Goalrilla systems come with a life-time warranty, we put our money where our mouth is!

No more blown over systems, no more broken plastic backboards, no more bent rims and no more replacing a sub standard system held up by water. You want to be the best, you need to practice like the best and that includes your basketball system.

Goalriila systems use a rock solid anchor system that is easy to install and easily removed. With every weld, bolt and piece of steel we put in our products, we build our reputation for durable sports training equipment.

Goalrilla systems come in sizes to fit any area and a price range to suit any budget.

We pride ourselves on our customer service and deliver to your door Australian wide. Check us out at www.GOALRILLA.com.au or call us anytime on 1800 551 443.

Be sure to visit their site and see what's on offer. They look like the centre of every driveway player's dreams.

Topic #35664 | Report this topic

JoeysVest  
Years ago

Now if only I could dunk...

Reply #498197 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

I just want to get one to hang my car off it like in the ad.

Reply #498233 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:18 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754