Anonymous
Years ago

R3 Crocs vs United

Is Dennis going to finally fire?

Topic #35738 | Report this topic

fstos  
Years ago

Seeing as he has only played one game and has injuries to deal with I'm not too sure where he finally comes from.

Reply #499524 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Or that he's a player with obvious potential but who's never really proven himself at a level comparable to the NBL.

Reply #499533 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No.... what fstos said. he hasnt played but clearly can. haters be hating.

Reply #499543 | Report this post

Ganymede 86  
Years ago

This will be an interesting game. The Crocs match up well on Melbourne as I think they have the defenders to throw at McRae and I think Conklin and Gladness could eat up Kickert inside. But Melbourne will be coming in with confidence after last week.

Reply #499738 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

The stadium looks emptier than their last home game . Not good.

Reply #499748 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

The stadium looks emptier than their last home game . Not good.

Reply #499749 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

DMac substitution pattern killed them tonight.

Reply #499756 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

Well done crocs great game. Mitch norton played awesome tonight, not sure anyone can stay in front of him when he wants to get to the hole.

Reply #499758 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

Curious as to why McRae came off the bench.
Kickert finally found some form but DMac needs to go asap.
Conklin on fire and very impressed with Norton.

Reply #499759 | Report this post

Venom  
Years ago

McRae apparently is injured thats why he came off the bench.

Reply #499762 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

Thanks Venom

Reply #499763 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

"Mitch norton played awesome tonight, not sure anyone can stay in front of him when he wants to get to the hole."

The guy always goes left people need to realise this and once they do he will be completely shut down.

Reply #499765 | Report this post

Wonders  
Years ago

DMac was really pissed with McRae tonight.

"He (McRae) hasn't trained all week, so he’s been (having a problem with the) ankle. So I didn’t start him. He played, ended up getting a technical foul and I tried to explain to him, 'you are not going to get those calls’. You can’t throw your hands up (in frustration), they are going to call that (a technical foul). So if you want to get technical fouls, come and sit down with me," said a livid McDonald.

“Next time someone gets a tech, they aren’t playing no more. I can’t have it, it’s the one thing that’s killed us for the last two years; technical fouls. Undisciplined fouls have hurt us, and I’m trying to weed it out, but if you continue to do it, you won’t play for the whole game. I won’t put you back in.

“You know what, I love doing this job but if I’m going to lose my job, I’m going to lose it my way, not your way. It’s that simple. You don’t want to do what I asked you to do, go somewhere else. I’ll get someone else in here. I’ll play with 10 guys who want to play and are going to play hard. You don’t want to play hard, just don’t play.

“I thought (McRae) was better in the second half.”

Reply #499766 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

Gladness really struggles to catch the ball.

Reply #499767 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

Kingjames I'll believe that when I see it, generally it's a good thing when a right handed player is strong at going left.

Reply #499771 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dmac has never been able to coach. Simple. Anstey the same. The sooner they finish their round the world head hunting for a coach the better. Otherwise this season will be over before its started.

Reply #499774 | Report this post

Ganymede 86  
Years ago

I like that attitude that DMac is having with McRae. He's treated him like everyone else. I saw him yank McRae against the Breakers. Good win from the Crocs though looking forward to seeing them once Markovic is healthy

Reply #499787 | Report this post

Wonders  
Years ago

I like it too, but it's weird that he has to discipline them like a bunch of misbehaving high schoolers. Love the line about losing his job but doing it his way.

Saw the United boys at breakfast this morning and they were far from bubbly to say the least.

Reply #499816 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:57 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754