Anonymous
Years ago

exum had a bad game

Exum only managed 2 points, 1 assist in 19 minutes of court time.
Need to pull up your sock, young man.

Topic #35794 | Report this topic

Eddy  
Years ago

You numpty!

He had a better NBA game than you will ever have

Any chance you can take your socks and go hang yourself!

Reply #500786 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When you get a good amount of court time, you need to make the most of it by
scoring big, that way you can cement a first team spot. That was exactly
what patrick mills did last season. Hopefully exum can do the same.
I really hope he can nail down a first team spot.

Reply #500792 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly had 6 points yet the coach played him nearly all the last quarter

Reply #500793 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

He's getting good minutes, pretty much purely on potential at the moment. It's going to take him quite some time to adjust to pros from where he's come from.
Just hope he gets it going before the output outweighs the potential (a la Bennett last year where he had the settling period for a while, where they persisted with him, before he was sort of given up on and labelled a bust, which will take him a long time to shake, if he ever does).
He's a long way away from it being too late. He just needs to keep doing the odd highlight play, glimpse of the future for now to keep the interest up (like his pass to Gobert yesterday). But his output really hasn't been good to this point. Don't think anyone can disagree with that.

Reply #500795 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exum needs to be more selfish to build up his stats like kobe bryant.
He needs to average 20 ~ 25 points per game to become an all star.

Reply #500796 | Report this post

who me  
Years ago

7.6 points on 41% F.G and 1.9 rebounds in 15.5 minutes

Not a super start to an NBA career really.

By the way, that is Kobe's rookie season stats.

3.3 points on 41% FG and 1.0 rebounds in 10.5 minutes.

Also, not a great start to an NBA Career. But dual MVP Steve Nash ended up okay!

Not everyone starts their careers like MJ, LeBron or Durant. Give the kid a break, he's played 2 games!!!!!!

Reply #500802 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

Wooooh hold your horses.... he's 19….

Reply #500804 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

+1 What who me said ^^^^

Reply #500805 | Report this post

Anonas  
Years ago

Jazz fans didn't seems to bother how Exum played today. They're picking on Kanter, who, according to them is entering 4th year and has to play better now

Reply #500816 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

80 more games of Exum threads oh dear.
Think the OP needs to take his hand off it there is a long way to go.
Will take a few years for Exum to develop.

Reply #500817 | Report this post

Jacoe  
Years ago

Looking forward to what the future lies with Exum. He reminds of Penny Hardaway in the Magic years. Penny was my favourite player in the 90s. If Exum can be anything like him in the early years, I think I will have a new favourite player.

Reply #500818 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Isaac bit of abuse here mate. Get their ISP addresses and rat on them for expressing their opinions.

Reply #500827 | Report this post

Years ago

I do recall Bogut started his career with some dodgy games, now hes the centrepiece of the warriors.

Reply #500828 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I do recall Bogut started his career with some dodgy games, now hes the centrepiece of the warriors."

No he isn't. Stephen Curry is.

Oh and by the way, he started his career with 13/9/3 and 10/17/4 in his first two games.

Reply #500836 | Report this post

Anonas  
Years ago

Bogut is one of 2 untouchables in GSW

Reply #500856 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Reality is this is what a lot of games will be like for Dante, some good, some bad, flashes here and there. I think as long as he improves and starts to get the pace of the game it will work out for him.

Reply #500884 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

3 years time exum will be playing off the bench in the nbl and be a good seabl player. That's about the best I can see him doing

Reply #500911 | Report this post

Brad  
Years ago

^ Yeah exactly, he reminds me of Kevin White. The efforts there but he just lacks talent...

Reply #500981 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah he's going to struggle a fair bit this season, and clearly he's going to have to work on his handle and his shooting technique when moving (he's proven to be fairly good with his feet set), but his physical profile is still so good even by NBA standards.

If he can improve his left hand dribble (here's hoping), at 6'6 and with his lateral athleticism, it'll be tough for even the best perimeter defenders in the NBA to stop him from getting wherever he wants on the floor.

Reply #500986 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:43 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754