Brandon
Years ago

Pick Up Basketball Monday 10/11 in Melbourne

Hey all, I'm fairly new to Melbourne and looking to play some basketball as I havent played in the 3 weeks I've been here. Twice I've walked by A'Beckett Urban Square and there have been people playing basketball so I figure hey why not. So, I'm trying to organize a pick up game for maybe an hour or 2 starting at from 5:30 this upcoming Monday(November 10th) at A'Beckett Urban Square. Hopefully we can get 5v5 full court but I'm pretty confident we can at least do 4v4 as Myself and 3 friends are already going to attend. Shoot me an email ([email protected]) if you're interested and I'll let you know if it is happening or not

Topic #35832 | Report this topic

Baller6  
Years ago

So rare to have a good pickup game over here, when I was stateside you could find a game or 2 most weeks without too much trouble ;)

Reply #501810 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:45 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754