MELHOOPS
Years ago

U/16 Nationals

Obviously knowone cares, nut I'll post it anyway.

Boys - VICC 65 def VICM 60

Girls - VICM 49 def NSWC 46

Low scores, Why?

Topic #3598 | Report this topic

Degenerate  
Years ago

Great defence :P

I think the amount of days of playing in a row, the flu, the common cold, fatigue, injury, trainings has their toll on all players, even the really good players, like the state players

That's my guess

Reply #41834 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

checked the forecast it must have been freezing all week

Reply #41835 | Report this post

Degenerate  
Years ago

Yeah, I heard the 16 SA metro team were mostly under the weather, it surely would've spread

Reply #41837 | Report this post

MELHOOPS  
Years ago

Well Done (you) Degenerate, the VIC teams had the best defense all week.

Reply #41871 | Report this post

MELHOOPS  
Years ago

Check out this link, someone was on the money!

http://www.hoops.com.au/sa/i.cfm/forumlist/2197/

Reply #41872 | Report this post

RJ  
Years ago

Congrats to the ACT girls who narrowly missed a spot in the final and ended up taking the bronze medal. Not a bad result for a Territory made up of approx 300,000 people.

The locals showed them plenty of support and I know of one uncle (and hoops.com reader) in particular would be ecstatic with their result.

So for those that say its simply a matter of numbers of people playing what do you all have to say to that?

Reply #42415 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:49 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754