Topic #35993 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth v Cairns 9:30pm

nbl.com.au

Reply #504513 | Report this post

William  
Years ago

I reckon Fox Sports will have the rights to all games live in simulcast with Ten/One on Sunday Arvo and Friday Night for 2015/16 and beyond.

Reply #504517 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Proof ?

Reply #504523 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Without doubt the refereeing the rugby game that is Perth Vs Cairns is SHIT. Look at just before 1/2time no fouls called with bodies and fouls everywhere yet nothing called. Pathetic. Come back from Alaska Mal in a hurry!!

Reply #504525 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Long time NBL fan here. Switched the TV off at the half. This league isn't nearly as entertaining as it was last year.

Reply #504531 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

It's never a fair contest vs Perth

Reply #504532 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

It's never a fair contest vs Perth

Reply #504533 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can't believe how much perth cheat the only way they have won all their championships is the refereeing not that they are a good team.

Reply #504537 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

'537...

Oh you mean like how Adelaide cheated the salary cap?

Reply #504538 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it was sarcasm marcus camby it seems in every game perth play the refs are the reason they win according to the folks on this forum

Reply #504539 | Report this post

wildcats80  
Years ago

Funny Anonymous, Wildcats lost last Sunday and no one made mention of the refs, back to winning ways and now you whinge and complain.

Reply #504540 | Report this post

Red  
Years ago

Wildcats80 may I also jump in.
After last Fridays game their was suggestion the refs favoured the Cats, & I believe I read the same thing after the Sydney win.

In conclusion - if the Wildcats win, it's because the refs help them. Obviously it's handy that the Cats have refs in each state that like them.
If they lose, it's because they are shit.

There winning obviously has nothing to do with Consistant good recruiting & building cultures & programs that are successful for 28 years.

Reply #504541 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

@GWB,

Really? Odd, I felt like getting frisky after watching that first quarter. Different strokes for different folks I guess ;)

Reply #504543 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Muo got shafted. 2 mins the whole game.

Reply #504544 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Funny Anonymous, Wildcats lost last Sunday and no one made mention of the refs, back to winning ways and now you whinge and complain."

Exactly right wildcats80.
In other words, notice how any time a game is refereed well, the result can go either way. The rest of the time the reffing blatantly favours Perth and they win. Just look at how easily they win at home with the jokes of refs over there that Marvin has in his pocket. Yet the same team can travel to Melbourne and get smashed fair and square with fair and impartial refereeing.
Pretty obvious why Perth Arena is such a fortress. Same players but completely different interpretation of the rules.

Reply #504545 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As a Taipans fan we were always going to lose as we were outplayed by the Cats. But it was a 5 point loss, not an 18 point loss. So many dodgy calls always seem to go Perths way in WA.
Shot clock violation being called on Cairns in the third after it obviously hit the ring with 4 seconds remaining.
Foul count without even looking would be Taipans double Cats.
Each 50/50 call going Perths way.
I did think Knight was stiff to get a flop warning though, looked way better than the charge that got called earlier in Wagstaff's favour...
Again, refs or not Taipans deserved to lose. Missed a lot of easy shots but your confidence does drop when nothing goes your way from the blokes with the whistle.

Reply #504546 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also, Daniels played fkn awesome for someone who should be on a plane back to USA according to Wildcats 'fans' on this forum, twitter and the other forum.

Reply #504547 | Report this post

Cats b2b  
Years ago

Again bla bla bla yawn, time for bed. When will ppl understand? Why the hate on perth? Suck it in u will hate us even more when we go back to back! Unless we get beaten by the tall blacks + two imports?

Reply #504548 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Haha you pull the tall blacks + 2 imports line yet who turned those players into tall blacks? Almost every local player on the breakers came through their development academy, almost every Perth player came through customs..........

Black pot meet black kettle

Reply #504549 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

weigh jumped up very high and took a rebound

Reply #504557 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wonder if Boti, Ben and Isaac will be jumping up and down in the second half of the season when there will be more Kings and United games?

By seasons ends, Sydney and and Melbourne will have had 14 TV games each, Perth 13, and Wollongong and Adelaide 11 each.

Oh no, Nick Marvin, conflict of interest, better call Mark Dalton....

Reply #504561 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The refs are pathetic and weak when they officiate at Perth Arena. It is basketball not indoor AFL!

Reply #504859 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:29 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754