Samuel
Years ago

Samuel's post about Boti Nagy

Is this guy for real. If any other team in the league was playing as poorly as our 36ers are he would be killing them in the media. This guy is so two faced and not reporting the NBL straight up. I have ZERO respect for that. Boti don't take your little sneaky jabs that you always do at certain teams, coaches and players and now you are all over the reffing. Thats why we must be losing because of the reffing lol. You are such a loser.

This is how I see it. Someone says something about you and you are such a keyboard warrior that you go and pull them down in the media. What a weak prick. Man up

Be straight up or go find another job.

The NBL is trying grow this game and you with your smart ass remarks think you are above the game.

As I sad last time coaches we have had here in the past if they were getting the results we have been getting lately you would be shit canning them all over the country and calling for their head. You and Joey have something going do you?

This team has:
Wilson NBL MVP caliber player
Gibson Boomer
Creek Was rated as one of the best Juniors in the world a few years back
Motum Boomer NBA talent.

Need I go on.

There are teams in the league that have less talent spend less money by a mile and you have nerve to talk shit about them but yet you sniff you know what of the 36ers. Keep it real or F off!!!!!

Grow up you little boy.

Topic #36015 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great post. There's no accountability at the 36ers and people seem to pussy foot around it. Its gone on for way to long and shouldn't be accepted. Yes last year was great, but we loose dj and let Ervin go and recruit a seabl 3/4 man and a bench warmer from cairns (who was a solid import a couple years ago). Then we release DQM for Motum and he's nothing but a selfish, terrible trash talking, look at me guy. the team has no winners, they play dumb/soft basketball and expect us to watch. There dreaming.

Reply #504931 | Report this post

Matthew  
Years ago

I had to actually think who you were talking about for a second with the title of this topic.

Reply #504933 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wilson NBL MVP caliber player ... Not even close
Gibson Boomer ... Barely, and only because Mills and others were unavailable.
Creek Was rated as one of the best Juniors in the world a few years back ... No he was rated as someone with potential but he's little more than an athlete and continually injured.
Motum Boomer NBA talent... No, if he was an NBA talent he'd be in the NBA. Had a chance wasn't up to it.

This team's talent is a downgrade on last year. Some other teams have passed Adelaide in talent, and the results so far are reflecting that.

Reply #504934 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Samuel, you've criticised Boti for being to harsh on the NBL when they're trying to grow the game, but also for not being harsh enough on the 36ers when they're, um, trying to grow the game.

And you've called someone a keyboard warrior in a post that calls someone "such a loser", "a weak prick" and "Keep it real or F off!!!!!". I think that just detracts from your argument.

Reply #504935 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I lost a lot of respect for him after his public stance on the FIBA tanking was basically towing the BA company line. If you are supposed to be a basketball expert and a journalist, you should be able to watch a game objectively.

Reply #504936 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The 36ers are reaping the rewards of extremely poor recruiting during the off season. EVERYONE knew DJ was leaving half way through last season, so there was ample time to put feelers out there and look at solid replacements. Instead they decided to go with Montreal, who besides being injured when signed, was a comical choice, I mean the guy really really stank at NBL level! Also why such the quick decision to pick Wilson, a player who gives the MVP award and stigma a bad name. Reminds me of when Woewodin won the Brownlow... He is a horrible me first type PG, not what this team needed.

As for Motum, good bad or ugly, with how poor the recruiting was previous to him luckily or unluckily becoming available had to be recruited. Joey wen to the US in the offseason.... can only imagine what he mustve been doing, because recruiting wasn't part of it as results show.

And for Boti, really who cares, he is what he is, has been for years. Doesn't bother me what he writes, when they win its a good read, when they lose its shit.

Reply #504937 | Report this post

FYI  
Years ago

@Mick don't think he towed the line at all re the tanking. He headlined an article on the game "Boomers Played it Smart" - hardly the BA line

Last article I read from him he stuck it to Adam Gibson

Reply #504945 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I want to know who actually did the recruiting and what the limits were. Was it really Joeys choices or was he overridden on all accounts. Id the rumour Dean didn't get on with DJ true ? Just want truth.

Reply #504946 | Report this post

Solid Moves  
Years ago

Don't think DQ stank... It's pretty hard when the coach doesnt draw up the plays for you.. Why was/is he so good in the SEABL? Because Coach Perry puts him in his spots and makes his game come to him. I came over from Victoria for the first game and to me he looked a different player. I feel more could have been done for him. Wouldnt have been a McRae or Childress but could have been a hella lot better if helped.. Plus, the injuries didnt help.

I watched Sixers games until DQ got released and I was pretty disappointing in Wilson.. But nothing happened to him. Almost feel if they Brought in Brock to shake things up they should have done Jamar too and had a real crack.. Now they're no better than what they were before.. Plus, I don't rate Motum at all.. If you're going to attempt to trash talk, at least back it up on the floor or you look like a tosser..

Reply #504966 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

no truth to that Anon dean got on fine with DJ from all accounts

Reply #504987 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do not have a problem about Bolti, he is the same most other people just a bit more open about it.

Reply #505036 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He gets paid to write about basketball, so he says it as he sees it. I'm sure plenty of people hate the burgers you make, but they don't go online to post about it.

Reply #505060 | Report this post

Kendrick Perry  
Years ago

He has the worst 1st and last name of ALL TIME!.

Reply #505090 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Quite honestly Samuel, your opinion means nothing. You talk about Boti being a keyboard warrior, yet you are doing the same thing. The only difference is that you are a nobody.

Follow your own advice - "grow up you little boy". I would have some sort of respect for you if you actually say it to his face, or email him. But you won't.

Reply #505094 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:39 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754