Anonymous
Years ago

Delly vs Patty vs Bogeyman vs Jingles vs Exum

Who will have the best season by seasons end?

Topic #36084 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut easily... The only starter.
Mills
Delly
Ingles
Exum
Bairstow

Reply #506489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What about Baynes?

He is playing really well

Reply #506490 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

Bogut still number 1.
Mills too early to tell
Delly and Baynes both playing really well.
Ingles
Exum
Bairstow

Reply #506491 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mills will come in and get 15 mins I reckon. Although Joseph has been doing really well.

Reply #506500 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Steve Adams?

Reply #506504 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Bogey is a Defensive Player of the Year candidate so definitely Bogut

Reply #506513 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adams is a New Zealander, so I assume to OP is only talking about Aussie players. If he was to be put in a ranking I'd put him above Jingles, but below Baynes and Delly (using Darryl's list).

As a NZer it's hard to not put Adams on par or above Baynes and Delly but he needs to improve his offensive efficiency to be at their level, especially since most of his baskets are dump offs and putbacks.

Reply #506516 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Even if Bogut doesn't play again this season, he's by far the best.
Starting 5 on the best team in the league. DPotY candidate. He's been a difference maker on a team full of difference makers.

Take him out the equation, it's an interesting one. You could argue for any of them really. Delly only just came back from injury, but has been handy. Patty is still a while away, but probably has the best output when he returns. Exum is improving and has potential. Ingles is getting good minutes and not doing a lot wrong. Baynes has his moments.

Reply #506576 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think Mills will get decent minutes as Pop is not afraid to rest is starters to maximise their effectiveness in the post-season.

Reply #506784 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:54 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754