Boydz N The Hood
Years ago

NBL 2014/15 Season Midway Point Review

Our man Tristan Prentice aka "Air T" is back with an NBL 2014/15 Season Midway Point Review.

He originally had the 36ers finishing 1st in his Season Preview; see if his mind has changed and where he has the teams ending up as we're about to enter the New Year!

Article here:
http://bit.ly/1HZDPwY

Topic #36166 | Report this topic

Dazz  
Years ago

I suppose the first half of the season is a good guide to the 2nd, you'd expect the good teams to remain good, etc. Whilst I mostly agree with his predictions, there is still a lot of Basketball to play.

I don't just want to blow The Wildcats trumpet, but as an example they have significant opportunity to improve. Daniels is still improving (1st season in the league, surgery interrupted pre-season,) Ross is finding his place, and they will have Hire back from injury. Could amount to nought, or could be just the left they need.
I imagine other teams have similar stories.

I think the top 5 teams will remain, however that could depend on Childress' hammie. Really hard to see Adelaide making the finals from here, with doubles against New Zealand, Sydney and Perth.

The battle for the top 3 will remain interesting.

Reply #508015 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:11 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754