Annon
Years ago

Where are the results for ECC 2015 ??

Anyone able to help. Who runs a tournament where people who are not there can not access any information ???

Topic #36202 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's BNSW's specialty. Late announcement of draws and information followed by lack of results. Of course they are horribly understaffed......oh wait..

Reply #508743 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.nswbasketball.net.au/media/files/2015%20ECC%20Results(1).pdf

Reply #508753 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

18M1

vic1 and NSW1 both undefeated, will play each other at 8am tomorrow and then in a likley re-match in the grand final in the afternoon . Based on their other results agains the same teams, vic1 seem to be have a slight edge

Sorry that's all I can help with.

Reply #508841 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are NSW Metro 1 in white or blue singlets?

Reply #508844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The results and standings posted aren't even correct, it's a circus

Reply #508847 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The results and standings posted aren't even correct, it's a circus

Reply #508848 | Report this post

what happened  
Years ago

poor results for NSW in most games. Some very big losses to SA teams.

Reply #508889 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree, some poor results from NSW Metro. Although they do split their players into 2 teams whereas SA don't. Will be interesting to see how their country teams fare next week n Albury

Reply #508891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They all split teams in Albury, VICC split into three teams in u18, I think to make up numbers. Other states into two teams, including SAC.

Reply #508902 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

VICM two teams also and some big wins over NSW

Reply #508905 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Without Humphries NSWM has no chance at Nationals.

Reply #508908 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ agreed

Reply #508917 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could be the most open under 18 Nationals for some years, anyone cam wi it in the men's, NZ will be a big chance if they get their best boys across.

Reply #508918 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wouldn't say "anyone" can win it in the men's. Will know a bit more after ACJBC next week but I'm tipping a top 4 of NSW Country, QLD North, VIC Metro and NZ and NSW Country to take it out again. Will be probably the closest and most interesting Nationals in some years, can't wait to head down and watch.

Reply #508924 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

With the NSW 18M teams 1 and 1 against the VIc teams I wouldn't be so quick to write off NSW. Especially as NSW were missing some of their better guards due to school commitments. Agree that Nationals will be very open this year, should be a great tourney.

Reply #509107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NSWM and QLDS to drop off from 16s - QLDN and NZ to improve. NSWC and QLDN should be the best two teams there.

Reply #509118 | Report this post

what happened  
Years ago

where are the rest of the results. the above link only goes to rd 2.

NSW Basketball not wanting to show the poor results??

Reply #509278 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can we not get this a SportingPulse event. Surely it can't be that hard.
BNSW learn and grow from the negative feedback and get better from it not ignore how bad the whole update saga has been.

Reply #509280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chill out about results from a player centred event that is nothing more than trialling.

Reply #509290 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed the event is held for development, its not a Tournament with the main objective as winning.

People need to relax.

Reply #509292 | Report this post

what happened  
Years ago

i would have thought any time you enter a tournament in u16 and u18, the aim is to win!!!!

Reply #509412 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's more a players meet where few interstate parents attend, it does not have each team's best players in all cases and is like a training camp. It was a sasi trip not a state trip and thus should be seen for what it is, developmental. And yes, you try and win it but I'm sure you can wait til they get home for results because results/points mean precious little to anyone but parents

Reply #509431 | Report this post

what happened  
Years ago

I am not a parent. I believe the results reflect on what is happening in developing the kids in each state/team.

IE: poor results, poor development.

remember the 6 p's

proper planning prevents piss poor performance

Reply #509498 | Report this post

Charon34  
Years ago

NSW M will definitely struggle at nationals. No Humphries and they have the coach that finished 8th a few nationals ago. NSW M won't make top 4

Reply #509524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Same coach who won it all in NSW last year with Bankstown including beating all the NSWC teams at State Champs? Coaches get better as well as players

Reply #509553 | Report this post

MELHOOPS  
Years ago

The tournament is only about development, anyone who thinks winning is important at an event like this clearly hasn't attended it.

Reply #510199 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:54 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754