Enough said!

Topic #36225 | Report this topic

Harry Hopeless  
Years ago

Choker

Reply #509140 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Well, they won so thats a weird post.... Every dog has his day. Im so heated Teys took a charge at the end that was a no call.

Reply #509141 | Report this post

Ganymede 86  
Years ago

Where are all his haters now? We need Wilson to create as Gibbo isn't aggressive.

Reply #509142 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Dude we are still here, OVERALL his style is suicidal, again he got his dues tonight, but he has lost more than he has won with his dribble out the clock stuff. So don't get to cocky champ.

Reply #509145 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Adelaide wouldn't have been so far behind if Melbourne hadn't been able to sag off Wilson so much.

Reply #509150 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who cares!!! If your an Adelaide fan, what a great win! If not, worry about your own team.

Reply #509151 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

With ya Kobe24

Reply #509166 | Report this post

Bol Bol  
Years ago

You people are never happy

Reply #509174 | Report this post

brett  
Years ago

We won! He was more than instrumental in us getting the win! So say what you will sport is very "what have you done for me lately" based and he just kept our finals hopes alive so i dont really care what he has or hasn't done. I know it's cool to be a hater these days but seriously just give the guy a break for a few days atleast.

Reply #509202 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

paul - I think the apg to be made up was more about the 36ers' defence than United's. Melbourne had 76 points at three quarter time and were on track for a 100 point game, way above their season average. 36ers had 64 and were on track for just below their season average.

Reply #509204 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I think what I said went right over your head!! I wasn't being serious, just referring back to an earlier conversation about Wilson.

Reply #509206 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Hey I wasn't going to say anything until Ganymede 86 piped up. Was a spectacular effort by Wilson, just a very small sample of his overall effect on the team is all.

Reply #509207 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Just having a bit of fun with you Kobe. FTR I think your views on this topic have some merit, but I also think you have gone well over the top with them.

Reply #509210 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Only thing over the top is the excessive dribbling and horrible record. But agree to disagree on that haha

Just hope someone decent is recruited to give this team a boost and maybe even get some genuine playoff noise started up!

Reply #509215 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Wilson again makes things happen where no one else will.

He is certainly worth retaining for the next season.

If the Sixers are happy to pay $120 for Luke then Wilson should also be able to command somewhere close.

Reply #509239 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

Sorry paul, my bad!

Reply #509256 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Watched the replay, and to be faIr Wilson was unstoppable. Very good fourth by him.

Reply #509264 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Wilson wont be retained next season.

Reply #509282 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Yeah I haven't heard a single thing about him being retained next season. Ofcourse if his unstoppable play was consistent id say he has to be, alas thats the first real time I've seen his particular style of play get the team over the line.

Reply #509296 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Kobe24, with me you're preaching to the choir about Wilson. I see the same things you do in his game.

Lets not forget here people, as important is his contribution was (and I'll concede he did more than anyone out there to get the 36ers the win in the last), Wilson only played ONE good period on Saturday night. Hardly earth shattering. Fact is that Melbourne couldn't stop him, but I have seen plenty of other times when he's done no different and its cost us.

Its rocks and diamonds. Saturday night was a diamond, for the last period at least.

Don't honestly know what to say about Gibbo. We know he can be a great player, but he doesn't seem to work well with Wilson and he's far too inconsistent at times. Though while he lacked on offence against Melbourne, he still did a pretty good job at the other end of the floor.

And its good to see Brock Motum finally showing consistency.

Reply #509317 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

seems unlikely an import would be here more than one season

Reply #509448 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:21 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754