Anonymous
Years ago

NBL Plus/Minus stats

Does anyone have a website that shows plus/minus stats for each game?

Topic #36233 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Not aware of anyone doing it league-wide on a game-by-game basis and releasing the stats.

Reply #509302 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ok cheers

Reply #509303 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isaac do you think the plus/minus has enough use in the NBL for it to be added to boxscores?

Reply #509305 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The more stats they make available (even if not in the main boxscores), the more talking points they have. So, yes. NBA do it for a reason.

I used to run plus/minus stats for the league but I can't find my old code to resurrect it. Edit: OK, I've found it, but it's a few years old and the NBL have probably changed their stats format since then.

Reply #509307 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah they have... i do it manually and it is painful. Go though the play by play!

Reply #509324 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tyson Demos. -10000

Reply #509343 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

'324, I've got my script running again but at this time it's run on a per-game basis.

Reply #509357 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:04 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754