bender
Years ago

Nate Robinson traded to Celtics

Traded back to Celtics for Jameer Nelson but is expected to have his contract bought out with Clippers the front runner to sign him.
With the Clippers looking to get Austin Rivers and also chasing Affalo does this mean they're strengthening their scoring off the bench in an attempt to trade Crawford?

Topic #36243 | Report this topic

Dave  
Years ago

I would be very surprised if they trade Crawford. They will release Farmar though, he is rubbish.

Reply #509579 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If the Clippers trade Crawford then the only guy that can create his own shot on that team is Chris Paul. Every other guy is a pick and pop/roll guy or a spot up guy. If they get Afflalo, the only player I would give up is JJ Redick since Afflalo can fill his spot up role quite well and he provide significantly better defense, which they need to guard the other team's best perimeter guy.

Reply #509599 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Nate will buyout it seems, same with Prince, Rivers to Clips. I hope they suck even more as we have their pick this year and if it could somehow slide into lotto that would be fantastic.

Reply #509619 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:13 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754