Vlad
Years ago

Big Serbian Basketballers Looking 4 Game In Aus.

To all Teams and Coaches

Just wanted to see if any team in Australia need services of few good Serbian Players.

These guys are very good friends of mine and they have played at high levels over the world and currently are finishing their tour of China and are hopping teams here require their services.

I would have taken them but I have an import already. You want to see what they can do YouTube them and see their game tapes.

1. Aleksandar Rac - 6ft10 – 206cm

2. Filip Stupar – 6ft8 – 201cm

3. Nenad Tomasevic – 6ft4 -193cm

4. Petar Ivanic – 6ft-6 – 198cm

5. Sasa Mijajlovic – 7ft – 210cm

These boys are ready to play and play hard so if you want to get in touch with any of them let me know [email protected]

These are my friends and all I want is for them to get a chance to play and experience Australian basketball, so please NO TIME WASTERS.

Thanks

Topic #36244 | Report this topic

Curtley  
Years ago

If you sign up to australiabasket.com you'll be able to see which teams are seeking players.

Reply #509585 | Report this post

Vlad  
Years ago

thanks ill get the boys to look at it,

Reply #509587 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How much and what are they expecting - I am in Melbourne and intersted in a post player

Reply #509638 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That isnt Chelsea's starting 5 this year? :)

Reply #509652 | Report this post

Vlad  
Years ago

none of those boys are playing here as yet, the 7ft is a big presence but if you want to get in touch with him, email me and ill forward you his information.

Reply #509662 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are they related to you vlad?

Reply #509676 | Report this post

Vlad  
Years ago

yes i have 5 brothers with different mums and dads, LOL!! But they are my friends and brothers.

Reply #509721 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:24 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754