bear share
Years ago

Southern Tigers Change The Warm Up Music

whoever plays that music we have to listen to when we warm up at the southern tigers stadium clearly needs to get out a bit and get a new taste in music. bob the builder will not get any teams fired up. maybe some upto date music?

Topic #3629 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

It depends on the audience. My daughter thinks Bob the Builder, Hi5 and the Wiggles rock the world.

Then again, she also loves Twisted Sister's "I wanna rock". Go figure.

Reply #42258 | Report this post

zombie  
Years ago

thats so sad...
bob the builder..

Reply #42265 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Yet anthor Music Debate ... You Really cant please Everyone ... But bob the Bulider only people under 5 may like that song ... and i cant see there being a Large Majority in the crowd being under 5 ....

Reply #42273 | Report this post

AsIseeIt  
Years ago

Perhaps Bob The Builder can fix the stadium up. If not get Dynamite Danny & the Detonators.

Reply #42283 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well it wasn't played for the men's game, so it must have been at the women's, so who cares? Seriously, has anyone actually been there for the start of an ABL women's game... wouldn't matter what music is played, still no atmosphere.

Reply #42298 | Report this post

BB  
Years ago

The music that the teams had supplied to have played as they warm up have been lost, along with the cd with the National Anthem. The music that was played was whatever could be found so the warm ups weren't done in silence. And to Anonymous above me, clearly someone was there for the girls warm up to hear the song.

Reply #42305 | Report this post

bob  
Years ago

i was at the game and they played bob the buildewr cos of the little under 10s who were practicing there dancing that they did at half time. So unless u know why they played just shut up if u dont know why. I was sitting next to the cort announcer so i know what happened. And just quickly, visiting teams next year, dont worry we are getting a new cd with the national anthem on it so the kids dont have to sing anymore.

Reply #42373 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the court announcer playes all types of music to try and please everyone so just leave it!

Reply #42565 | Report this post

bear share  
Years ago

clearly the music wasnt lost as they were playing music way back last season. they were playing a song from that aqua band and things such as bob the builder last season. either the music was lost or the announcer obviously has no taste in music, or simply just dosent get out enough to hear good music, take your pick?.

Reply #42775 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #129050 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:12 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754