Anonymous
Years ago

Exum and Ingles in starting 5

Exum and ingles are now getting the start and it has paid off! Getting a big win against brooklyn combining for 29 pts and both leading with assists.
Nice work boys.

Topic #36319 | Report this topic

Pete Mac  
Years ago

come on all you Anonymous' s ....... give these guys the credit they deserve. Listen to some of the commentary, even for Ingles, these a good news stories we should be embracing

Reply #511569 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

I just assumed at first that Burke was out injured, but he played 26mins off the bench (compared with Exum's 29).

Great opportunity for Exum, who had a very solid performance in a win today. Hopefully this becomes the norm.

Reply #511570 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exum and burke are much more suited to the starting and bench spots as Utah need a scorer coming off the bench and Exum at this stage of his career isn't a scorer

Reply #511574 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ingles 30m, 16p, 5a, 4-8 fg, 4-7 3pts

Exum 29m, 13p, 4r, 4a, 5-7 fg, 3-5 3pts

Reply #511579 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

In the post game interview Ingles says the team has been telling him to shoot in games. I am glad he finally has! I believe he could be a 10 and 6 player in the NBA for a few years yet, but it wont happen if he doesn't take a shot. Glad he is finally doing that.

Reply #511580 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Beast mode!

Reply #511616 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

Great Stuff Guys!!

aussie
aussie
aussie
oi
oi
oi

Reply #511619 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how the f is ingles in the starting five

oh their record is 16-28

carry on

Reply #511634 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ hater

Reply #511652 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

if i was coaching the clippers i would have ingles starting over barnes and their record is better than the jazz

Reply #511653 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

lol as i speak matt barnes is 0/5 and costing clippers the game.

Reply #511658 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

damn shouldve put a spoiler in their for mentioning clippers game. mods?...

Reply #511659 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clippers F't up. Doc the GM is a train wreck. Perfect guy for the clippers. PnRs with DJ and BG woulda bin something spesh. Ah well Jazz got a cheapy, and now there's real chemistry in that starting 5. Gordy, Joe and X gotta keep that roll goin...

Reply #511694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ no idea what you just said

Reply #511711 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"The Los Angeles Clippers have a made a great mistake. Glenn Rivers (the coach and president) is not doing a good job. Joseph Ingles would have been a perfect fit with the Los Angeles Clippers team. Pick-and-roll plays combining Joseph Ingles with DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin would have been especially good. Oh well, the Utah Jazz got a cheap deal, and now their starting five players are playing well together. Gordan Hayward, Joseph Ingles and Dante Exum need to keep playing well..."

Reply #511858 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:14 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754