Train
Years ago

Dinosaur invades Perth Arena

Had to share this. Had a good ol chuckle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMRHq6pwK7U&feature=youtu.be

Topic #36456 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gold!

Reply #514597 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

I don't think the snake bursting was part of the act though because the game was delayed for a couple of minutes while they cleaned up all the stuffing haha

Reply #514605 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

It was embarrassing, and I'm surprised the Cats haven't been fined for delaying the game.

The funniest part, was watching the poor floor wipers trying to sweep it off with their circular mops.
Fortunately the dancers went and found the big sweepers.

Reply #514608 | Report this post

blitz147  
Years ago

Yes pretty poor form by Perth, one thing to make a big mess, but too delay the game and no one seemed to be urgently come in and help is a disgrace, if you are going to do entertainment, for gods sakes, do it right, or don't do it at all. People are there to watch a game of basketball

Reply #514683 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

God you lot are bloody tough crowd. I don't think the mess was intentional.

Reply #514685 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

I actually didn't mind it, maybe a dress rehearsal beforehand to iron out the routine could have been considered, but it seemed obvious the CAT mascot was as surprised as anyone, quite funny I thought...

Reply #514713 | Report this post

Uwe Blab  
Years ago

The mascot was surprised by the snake bursting, or by the dinosaur puppet??

Reply #514744 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can the NBL and Australian sports find entertainment that is original? You see last season and the season before that the lycra guys be introduced by NHL then the dino by NBA and of course NBL imitate a year later. yawn. get your own ideas, do we have any original ideas of our own?

Reply #514865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Plastic hand clappers!

Reply #514866 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Anon: Are you having a bad day ? The dinosaur was on their to promote a show being done during the week.

Reply #514867 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

The Dinosaur was advertising "Walking with Dinosaurs," soon to be playing at the Arena.
(Not ripping off anything.)

Reply #514868 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

The dinosaur jumped the ditch and found its way into Vector Arena too. Far less mess left behind this time.

Reply #514876 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:28 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754