Anonymous
Years ago

NCAA Eligibility Centre

Has anyone had dealings with this organisation? I am from Vic and sent the VCE certificate signed by our school principal along with all four years of school reports and they say they never got the VCE certificate. (Obviously lost it)!

Now I have to get another one done, no problem, but is that all they want? They seem to ask for the VCE and a statement of results, is this not the same document?

Topic #36462 | Report this topic

anon  
Years ago

Have had a lot of dealings and they are very, very good.

I think you issue maybe that you are sending the reports. They only accept things from the School directly.

Their guidelines on this are very specific and they simply won't take them if you send them.

Reply #514738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks anon the school sent them in a school envelope, all copies were signed and verified and the NCAA EC has acknowledged that all reports were received, but not the VCE cert. Which was in the same envelope with all the other documentation. Funny how they get all the paperwork and not one specific page?

Reply #514795 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clarification, it is not the same document, they want your VCE certificate and the Statement of Results, both must be certified copies and better sent in the official school envelope.

Reply #514933 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:51 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754