Celticgreen
Years ago

Larry Sanders might be bought out

Link on ESPN about Larry Sanders being bought out, I would love to see the Celtics get him if they can. They need a rim protector, maybe he would like to come to a team where he can get a lot of minutes to try to rebuild his career.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12332804/milwaukee-bucks-larry-sanders-begin-buyout-talks?src=mobile

Topic #36506 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Id say there is a reason he is being bought out, major depression issues. Would be risk to touch him.

Reply #515869 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

If he stayed at bucks he would have just as much playing time as at Celts. His issues are not even slightly on court. Depression and too much weed.

Reply #515877 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

I think he has personal issues to sort out and then worry about bball.
Probably next season would be the earliest for a return.
Unless he had major issues with the Bucks coach and management and changing teams would fix that.

Reply #515894 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

... by KFC?

Reply #515895 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is depressed because the Colonel during his life wouldn't recognise his illegitimate son.

Reply #515896 | Report this post

Celticgreen  
Years ago

I get he has issues, I am hoping the buy out is a wake up call and he can turn it around. If he did he would be a great pickup

Reply #515905 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

original or hot & spicy?

Reply #515907 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Without getting to deep on the issue, depression is a lot harder to shake than just getting a buyout and a change of scenery. Very risky for any team to throw millions at him. Hopefully he gets the help he needs and stay off the dope.

Reply #516017 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Larry seems like someone who probably just wanted to do art and smoke, but he was 6'11.

Kinda like our very own Liz Cambage*.

*In reference to Liz's art interests, I don't know if she smokes.

Reply #516025 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Desmond Mason loves the art making a mint off it as a side random fact!

Reply #516028 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:38 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754