Anonymous
Years ago

NITP squad

Has the 2015 SA NITP squad been selected yet? Is there a link anywhere? Nothing on the BSA website.

Topic #36547 | Report this topic

Annon  
Years ago

When wil it come out?

Reply #516765 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #516766 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clubs have been notified as have the players involved.

Reply #516770 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will BSA put the list out? I found last years list but nothing for this year

Reply #516781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How is this squad selected? Have those who select the squads been out to see all teams play?

Reply #516921 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good program that is getting better with D.Ingham at the helm. Good experience and great with the kids.

Reply #517013 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In our club we have coaching director that is very proactive at pushing good kids to NITP. We also have a few coaches actually involved in NITP that would be putting names forward to the senior NITP coaches EG Ingham

I also assume they see kids at state trials, southern cross challenge trials, TI camps, district finals etc. etc.

We are really happy with our club and how they support both our kids in the basketball pathways.

If your club doesn't have this and your child is talented you are at a disadvantage.

Reply #517023 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What are the age groups for this NITP squad, U16 and above?

Reply #517068 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Age is 14-17, the squads are a lot smaller than the old SASI program. I am sure BSA will release the names of those selected and from what club.

Reply #517222 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:47 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754