Anonymous
Years ago

Issac Humphries VS Thon Maker

Apparently they matched up yesterday as La Lumiere played Orangeville.. I can't seem to find a box score though!!

Topic #36551 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Humphries team won 61-53. Maker scored 11 (3-13 from the field). I haven't been able to find out how many Humphries scored

Reply #516828 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

La Lumiere 61, Orangeville 53. Isaac Humphries: 5 pts, 4 rbs & 1 stl Thon Maker: 9 pts, 5 rbs & 2 blks Matur Maker: 12 pts & 4 rbs

Reply #516831 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Humphries sucks

Reply #516852 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Humphries sucks"

How on earth did you come up with that idea?

Reply #516858 | Report this post

Whitey  
Years ago

If all you can do is come here and troll s$?t like that, go away.

Reply #516901 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

"Humphries sucks" thanks for sharing your wisdom with us.

Reply #516908 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I suppose Humphries went OK since he was going up against someone 4 years his senior...

Reply #517032 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Saw this on Twitter and thought it was interesting:

For those wondering. Thon Maker plays NOTHING like his mixtapes. Hype is unwarranted, and unfair on him. KD comparison isn't even close
A stretch 4. Shoots the ball well & is a unique athlete. Has trouble in traffic, no low-post game, can't create his own shot

Reply #517077 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree with^ Isaac, there is a good reason US College coaches want game tapes, not mixed tapes from prospects.

Reply #517123 | Report this post

Our game  
Years ago

"For those wondering. Thon Maker plays NOTHING like his mixtapes. Hype is unwarranted, and unfair on him. KD comparison isn't even close

A stretch 4. Shoots the ball well & is a unique athlete. Has trouble in traffic, no low-post game, can't create his own shot"

To be fair, no one replicates their mixtape all game every game. I think the most accurate part of this comment is that the hype is unfair on him, he's not responsible for those expectations.

Reply #517163 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:26 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754