Anonymous
Years ago

ABL finals

Can anyone tell me where I can find out who is in the ABL finals and where and what time the games are on?

Topic #3657 | Report this topic

Take Luck  
Years ago

thers a post on here already also called abl finals, maybe if ya scroll down just a lil u will c it

Reply #42649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I see it but, it does not tell me where and when the games are. Can you help with that ? they are not on sporting pulse and not on the ABL web site either so where can I look ?

Reply #42653 | Report this post

supporter  
Years ago

Elemination Finals and Quarter Finals Saturday 23rd July 2005
2 v 3 Women South v F/ville Marion 7.00pm
2v 3 Men Sturt v W/ville Pasadena 8.15pm
4 v 5 Women Sturt v E.Mavericks Pasadena 6.30pm

Elimination Final Sunday 24 July 2005
4 v 5 Men E.Mavericks v West Mt. Barker 2.00pm

Reply #42655 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

think the mavs west game on sunday is 1.30

Reply #42667 | Report this post

dipsy  
Years ago

my predictions for this weekend

women
mavs to beat sturt - close game
south to beat forestville

men
sturt to beat woodville
west to beat mavs

Reply #42673 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

No wonder your called dipsy with those tips!
Sturt women at home will flog Eastern (didn't they beat them twice in regular season?)
Sturt men withoutout Big 'O' and possibly Ng will be lucky to score 60 points and will lose by 30+ points and if you were at last weeks game between West and Eastern you would know West don't stand much of a chance against Eastern, especially up there (sorry guys).
The only one that will be a close game will be the Women's South vs Forestville match, go the Panther's!!!

Reply #42677 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Cant agree More Panther ... The only game i see being a tuff one to tip would have to Be South vs Forestville .. And the old Motto of when in Doubt go for the Home team So it has to be south but only just..

Reply #42681 | Report this post

dipsy  
Years ago

i like to pick the under-dogs

Reply #42686 | Report this post

my thought  
Years ago

no way will mavs women beat sturt.. mavs did well to make the finals, and congrats to the girls, but i think their season will end this weekend..
unless of course the bowley family go away on a holiday!!

Reply #42706 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

there are alot of people doubting the mavs women.

Their season has been a bit hot and cold, but they did beat west, forestville, and South (twice).

On their day, they will beat anyone, but will need to bring their A-game against the quality Sturt team.

I think Sturt are most susceptible to the pressue of finals than Mavs. Mavs are in their first final (women), so they dont have anything to lose.

Sturt have been running a short seven-man roster, and if they run into foul-trouble it could spell problems.

I'm tipping Mavs (only by 3).

Reply #42713 | Report this post

Bench Warmer  
Years ago

Mav's beat sturt? No way Sturt to big to strong but the Mav's girls have done a great job to get this far. Well done to them.

Reply #42777 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:58 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754