Adam The Kings Fan
Years ago

This Years Jerseys Vs Last Years

Just wanted to know what you thought of the jerseys for this year, both in general and compared to last years. Also what do you think of ISC taking over and bringing fan singlets. Also what do you think of the heritage jerseys. I loved the kings ones.

Topic #36583 | Report this topic

Also did any one else think the shoulders we're very broad in comparison to the length of the jereseys

Reply #517592 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

Think they should all go back to their throwback jerseys. They look a lot better than the current ones.

Reply #517600 | Report this post

djmojofosho  
Years ago

And1 jerseys were way better. This years were way too small 3XL size is only a normal size Large

Reply #517622 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I'm not a fan of NZ's current Jersey, last seasons black/blue was much much better.

Reply #517653 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

I would've preferred to have seen them go back to the blue away uniforms, rather than sticking with the white.

The numbers on the home jersey aren't great, but other than that they look alright.

Mostly, it's just nice to see teams in jerseys that are actually different, rather than merely different colours.

Reply #517654 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree with you koberulz its much better than last year because there actually different designs not that boring lazy crap

Reply #517695 | Report this post

Grovermister  
Years ago

i like the sixers supporter singlet... simple great design should be our home playing singlet...

i know most other teams have a similiar singlet for there supporters...

also loved the heritage singlet they wore this year too...

overall the designs are a lot better than pervious years... with possibly perths being not as appelaing as last years...

Reply #517698 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Still think the yellow should be less bright. But otherwise, I like it.
Townsville's is pretty terrible though. Just so boring and basic.
Not a huge fan of the polo shirts with the coloured shoulders.

Reply #517699 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

The Breakers jersey they wore last night, is the only jersey in the league I like.

The Sixers jerseys are awful. Can we at least consider changing up the colours a little? Maybe a darker blue, and a more gold colour rather than yellow.

Also, get a cutting edge designer, to design them, sick of these cheap looking social basketball designs in our league.

Reply #517913 | Report this post

Speed44 the only jersey that I didn't like this years, was Adelaide's but I don't think it was the colour that was the problem (definitely not there away jersey) I would say the design was the problem. And if a team has no sponsor don't put there emblem in the middle of the jersey that looks stupid. Do it like the NBA and put it higher. But what do you guys think of the positioning of the logos this year?

Reply #518215 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:57 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754