MELHOOPS
Years ago

SBS

I was just sitting here surfing the net and I thought I'd flick the tele on. The cricket had just started, but to my amazement it was on SBS, I opened a bottle of wine and pored myself a glass. Mmmm! sweet fruity sensual wine.

Brett Lee to bowl the first over, that's interesting as I don't rate him. Maybe he'll go allright, give him a go I said to myself. 4 off the over, almost got a wicket. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie. OHhh, OHhh, What.

Lance to France? What the *#!* is going on here? Flick, Flick, No way That's crap!

I'm going to peep through the neighbours window to see if they have FOXTEL.

Stop, Cricket's back on SBS, Mcgrath just took a wicket (10/1) yes the cricket's back on.

Ahhhh Crap! I'm going to bed. Go Lance, do it for the one testy society (OTS).

Topic #3659 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

That is pretty rude you know. Is it relevant whether or not he has one or 10 testes?

Reply #42664 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

If he had 10 there's no way he could sit on those racing seats..

Reply #42669 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Melhoops .. you are an idiot. Im sure we are all significantly enriched by that shit post NOT. The guy only has one nut .. wow ..so what ?.. you are kicking a cancer survivor. Get a life.

Reply #42670 | Report this post

Peter Maravich  
Years ago

Mel - perhaps you need to stay off the net when your drinking.

Way to show your sympathetic side...

Reply #42687 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

last night sbs said they were going to telecast the cycling but kept interupting it for the cricket. The most prestigious cycling event but know we see the start of the england innings where they only score 4 runs the cycling only has 3 days to go the whole coverage should be shown and the cricket at another time

Reply #42698 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

as much as I respect Lance Armstrong and the supreme athletes in the TDF, I am not going to watch hours of guys on a bike.

Test cricket is usually pretty slow, but this Ashes series has a buzz that NO series VS the Aussies has had in a long time.

Personally, I'd rather see the Ashes over the TDF. Yesterday's play was great. McGrath was unbelievable

Reply #42710 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

McGrath is a gun. After a dismal start from the Aussies yesterday in the batting to be all out for 190ish in 40 overs was pretty poor. But then in comes McGrath to not only notch up his 500th wicket but rip through another 4 of the top order to leave england scrambling at 7/92 or something.

Reply #42712 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the TDF only comes once a year and only goes for another few days this is a series that is going to last a few weeks. Dont you think that while the tour is on the cricket should be put aside so we can see the incredible athletes at work?

Reply #42755 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:32 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754