Anonymous
Years ago

What does Exum do while he is on the floor

I see Exum is starting and he keeps getting decent minutes but almost always has a near empty stay sheet. Without seeing a jazz game in a while can someone tell me what he is doing on the court. Have they just got him standing in the corner?

By the way where is Patty?

Topic #36602 | Report this topic

Spider  
Years ago

Seems he's been playing pretty good d lately. I thinks that's his main focus. Plenty of others to score on the team. If you watch, that #3 never passes the ball to to Exum, He's still young and has taken an giant step in competition from his last level. give him another preseason

Reply #518330 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

I think he will really benefit from gaining strength so he is confident to go into the paint. At the moment it's all 3 point shots. His D has been better than expected though.

Reply #518400 | Report this post

Luke  
Years ago

Just give him time, he needs to develop, going from coming up against schoolboys to the best players in the world is a massive step

Reply #518472 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:26 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754