Baller
Years ago

Manny Hendrix V Demarcus Berry

watched the westernport v mornington mens game saturday night, what a gun Manny Hendrix is he really lit it up gave poor old Berry a basketball lesson,whipped past berry so easily and so many times i lost count, Demarcus only hit 14 points for the game and looked unfit,very slow and incapable of playing D think he needs to hang them up now rather than later, Manny on the other hand hit 25 did it easy and showed he's still got plenty to give a true showman.

Topic #36735 | Report this topic

Jack  
Years ago

Manny is by far the best player in D2M

Reply #521425 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would want to be for that sort of money.
Hopefully he can play in finals.

Reply #521427 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has Manny played in the finals before, or is he just a "showman" individuality is great but if I'm paying an import at D2 level I want titles. Anything less then that is a failure.

Reply #521487 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The collective winning percentage of these two would be interesting

Reply #521518 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Both horrible and paid too much for what they do.

It's division 2.. (Technically 3) people..

Reply #521521 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Demarcus isnt paid as a player, he is contracted as DOC and runs training sessions and clinics.The question with Manny is does he make players better around him.A championship would be the proof in the pudding.

Reply #521525 | Report this post

Baller  
Years ago

I think you should check your facts about Berry being played as a player.
As for clinics Manny runs them too and are always full Berry has virtually no one even the mornington kids go over to manny's camps

Reply #521526 | Report this post

Baller  
Years ago

**paid ***

Reply #521527 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Both ordinary players in an ordinary league.

Both think self first and not team.

Reply #521540 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Manny is note en the best player in his team, Kade Marra is and is wasting his time playing D2M he should playing SCM or higher

Reply #521556 | Report this post

Baller  
Years ago

agree anonymous very true Re: Think of self way before team

Reply #521624 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Demarcus Berry is now working for St George Basketball up in Sydney.Good luck, hope he does well.

Reply #530830 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seems like it worked out for the best then.

Reply #530832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In my world a "showman" is someone who can actually touch the ring.
Hendricks maybe a good D2 player, but he cant dunk is under sized and D2 Big V is equal to domestic A grade at a decent association.

I'd hope he's the leagues best player.

Hendricks would get eaten at Championship level or in SEABL sent home within weeks.

Calm down Hendricks or any of his supporters. He's at best D2 all star that's it.

Reply #530837 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:36 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754