Mr bEn
Years ago

Motum to Utah

Apologies if this has already been posted. Motum to Utah for last few games of the season and has an option to stay with the Jazz the following season.

Topic #36793 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are you sure?
Didn't they just sign Cooley?

Reply #522794 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Where does it say this?

Reply #522795 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

Source ??

Reply #522796 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

Confidential and very reliable informant, if I didn't think the info was legit I wouldn't have said anything. It'll happen.

Am aware of Cooley. Not sure of his status, was he on a 2nd 10 day or did he get signed for the rest of the season? Either way, am surprised he was signed ahead of Brock, Brock totally outplayed him at Vegas.

Reply #522797 | Report this post

Fletch  
Years ago

Cooley just signed a multi year deal with the Jazz so im not sure if they have room for Motum. It would have been good if he had. The Jazz are giving everyone contracts as the Nba was going to take cap space off them if they didnt use it.

Reply #522802 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They just waived Ian Clark and signed Chris Johnson to a multi-year deal.

To get Motum they would have to waive someone like Grant Jerrett and I don't see that happening.

Also for next year they are likely going to buy out Ante Tomic's deal at Barca and bring him to the NBA, so if the plan I am not sure why they would do another buy out of a deal this year.

Reply #522809 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

I heard this rumour ages ago, until he hurt his leg, but I cant see it happening now. But stranger things have happened.

Reply #522821 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not an NBA player...

Reply #522857 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ Neither are you

Reply #522865 | Report this post

Hoopster  
Years ago

Guy couldn't dominate in a barely professional league, not sure how he'd go in the nba...

Reply #522875 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Neither could Patty Mills, but he's done alright for himself in the Show.

Reply #522881 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

He dominated p[retty well for my liking. Hate away, but he would be worth a shot. I do doubt he would be able to stay in the NBA long term, but definitely good enough to get a 10 day contract. To say no is just being a tad uneducated.

Reply #522918 | Report this post

Motum will really need to take his game to another level if he wants to play in the NBA.

Reply #522928 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

He has the talent to do it. But I do doubt this rumour.

Reply #522935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Safe to say 95% of what appears on this site is fictional or rumour.

Reply #522938 | Report this post

A. Bitoni Fan  
Years ago

Was this just a fanciful rumour?

Reply #523605 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No shit sherlock

Reply #523607 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:16 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754