Hoopster
Years ago

Who's beating Norwood? PL Women

Do any of the other teams have a chance against Foley, Duke and co? 4-0 currently and can see that continuing after watching them take down Forestville on the weekend.

Topic #36810 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ummm...defending champs North.

Reply #523088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Forestville - What with Jess Fergus, Carla B all the great juniors being developed through the system and of course the coach. My money is on Eagles

Reply #523140 | Report this post

Damien R Venning  
Years ago

I watched Norwood use 6 players and Forestville never looked they had a prayer. The 14 point scoreline was very flattering for the Eagles. North, Sturt and Woodville will give the Flames a good fight

Reply #523301 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Woodville? Damien. Please stop.

Reply #523304 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The only good fight the Woodville women would give the flames is if they jumped them in the St Clair carpark with baseball bats and brass knuckles!!!

Reply #523317 | Report this post

Hoopster  
Years ago

6-0 start not too shabby.

Reply #525407 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was that post actually from Damien Venning? Just checking, because I had an experience where one douchebag on this site posted as me to stir up trouble

Reply #525412 | Report this post

Hoopster  
Years ago

Decent call by myself if I do say so myself. Haven't beaten anyone by less than double figures yet I don't think. Anything gonna change by the end of the season?

Reply #527859 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Decent call? Hoopster, please. Anybody with even an ounce of basketball knowledge could see that the Flames were head and shoulders above the rest.

Reply #527860 | Report this post

Hoopster  
Years ago

First year follower of the Premier League if that makes my call any more impressive. Would have only been the first or second game attended in person.

Reply #527862 | Report this post

Curious  
Years ago

Head and shoulders above the rest like last year

Reply #527866 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Last year? How did they go in the GF? Ohhh didn't make it as rely too heavily on one superstar!!

Reply #527884 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hoopster also predicting the Harlem Globetrotter will beat the Washington Generals...

Reply #527897 | Report this post

Hoopster  
Years ago

I'd be embarrassed to put my user name to that post too champ

Reply #527912 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:28 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754