DDOSS
Years ago

Why was Scottie Wilbekin suspended in college?

I've known for a while that Wilbekin was suspended in college, but I've never known why, it seemed like some thing major, so I just wanted to know what it was because I couldn't figure it out.

Topic #36812 | Report this topic

alexkrad  
Years ago

Hey mate, there's this pretty new website called "google", it is pretty fantastic for searching the "internet" for questions and topics.

Reply #523159 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Results show he was suspended multiple times

Reply #523160 | Report this post

Sammy  
Years ago

He was just asking a question @alexkrad.. you should use your great skills and find out what the reason was besides "violating team rules"

Reply #523161 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

alexkrad, wow...you've been a regular poster here and I thought you were better than that.

Reply #523162 | Report this post

DDOSS  
Years ago

@alexkrad sorry, what is this googles that you talk about? I've never heard of it before could you please explain it to me. Could you please send me a link to it, maybe then I could be smart like you and call out people who just have a simple question. Thanks mate, now show me how to get to this googles

Reply #523164 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This thread lacks any credibility

Reply #523168 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Im with alexrad to a degree, its pretty simple stuff, just google it. maybe he got suspended for that peroxide hair do he went with ;P

Reply #523192 | Report this post

DDOSS  
Years ago

whats this google that every one is talking about, can some one show me the googles

Reply #523201 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Florida has suspended starting point guard Scottie Wilbekin indefinitely for an undisclosed reason.

Donovan declined to divulge what the 6-foot-2 junior did, but said it wasn't anything criminal or anything that would be considered an NCAA violation. Donovan said "information was brought to me" early Thursday that led to the suspension.

"Scottie is a good kid who made some choices and did some things that I'm not going to have him a part of," Donovan said.

Reply #523230 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

You sure it wasn't because of his performance in the final four? ;)

Reply #523252 | Report this post

DDOSS  
Years ago

Thanks Tornado, thats what I found too, but I was hoping that some one would have more info on it

Reply #523274 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Leather poisoning from getting too much ball :)

Reply #523277 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:27 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754