Anonymous
Years ago

Big V Player of the Month

Congratulations to the players and coaches of the Month, as nominated on the Big V web site. Nice write up and great to see the Big V has it all together, every player's stats up to date, round previews and videos up to date and no errors left over from the early online glitches experienced a couple of weeks ago.

Wait,........

Topic #36853 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh, dammit if there are still players with game stats missing and some games not even registering on the system? Oh, well if you win games you are the best, can't take anything away from winners.

Reply #523827 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

Why do they insist on posting a heap of their stuff as PDF's? Previews - player of the month etc,?

Just seems lazy, and makes it one step harder to share.

Reply #523895 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Big V web site is a mess right now, very poor.

Reply #523893 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I actually thought the Big V productions were going to improve this year. Early on we had the video previews and stats last season were not too bad, then they dropped the magazine and it has all gone down hill from then on! I hope they can pick it up soon.

Reply #523904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Given there currently advertising for a Media and Communications manager id say the role is vacant...

Reply #523907 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

It is.

Reply #523894 | Report this post

DreFan  
Years ago

least they have content the media coming from SEABL is appalling and non existent.

Reply #523999 | Report this post

DreFan  
Years ago

Always have used PDFs as it's what gets put onto their Google drive for clubs to take for our game programs

Reply #524000 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

Thanks DreFan, can you tell me why? (i get that it is multi-use)

I don't want to open multiple PDF's, (even more for previews) when i want to catch up on league news, I just want to read the content. The result is I open one or two and skip the rest.

Reply #524016 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SEABL (BA) are advertising for a media person too.

This would be why the promotion and content from both leagues is sub par.

Reply #524017 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When are this months award winners announced ??

Reply #535418 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:54 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754