Daltonfor3
Years ago

Longley Comment on Survivor

Not important but something I heard watching the latest US version of Survivor last week which had me appalled.

One of the contestants who could politely be described as an idiot was moaning as he thought he and another bloke were the top 2 players in control of the game. Then people realised he was an idiot and voted off his mate and made him look stupid.

He said something like "I thought we were the Jordan and Pippen of this team, now I feel like Luc Longley"

(cue mock outrage)

Topic #36860 | Report this topic

GWB  
Years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA That's just funny.

Reply #524023 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Personally I wouldn't bother watching such trash, but isn't it great that an Aussie and winner of an NBA title can be recognised on international TV!

Reply #524024 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's actually quite funny and Luc would be the first to laugh (and agree) it's actually correct.

Reply #524028 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

I don't think it would ruin Luc's day. In the end he has 3 championship rings and a decent haul of money. Whats this guy got ? 15 minutes of TV fame and a whole lot of hunger? He should be glad to be Luc in comparison to himself.

Reply #524042 | Report this post

Oswald Cobblepot  
Years ago

Bogut has just played more games than Luc and is still down on the rings scale.

Reply #524076 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Um, so?

Reply #524079 | Report this post

Oswald Cobblepot  
Years ago

So you knew that?

Reply #524081 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes. I'm just wondering what the relevance is.

Reply #524082 | Report this post

Oswald Cobblepot  
Years ago

Bogut now is the greatest Aussie game player of all times in the NBA. That's why it relevant. But you already knew that. Shame you hadn't told us before.
In fact Bogut has now racked up more points, rebounds, and blocks than Luc. But you knew that as well of course.

Reply #524083 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Luc is the most successful Aussie to ever play in the NBA..

Jus sayin.

Reply #524085 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

No other Aussies got to play with MJ

Reply #524086 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

I think Bear's nailed it. Longley hasn't played NBA for nearly 15 years and is still remembered.

Reply #524088 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:14 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754