Rashad
Years ago

J-Chill possibly to Perth?

I personally didn't see anything myself - but have seen on Twitter via Josh Childress' page that it was reported on channel 10 recently that the wildcats are chasing his services? Anyone heard anything else about this?

Topic #36918 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

No I haven't, but if wagstaff is there he won't be

Reply #525255 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I saw it, after they reported on Bendat buying the Lynx they made mention that the Cats were talking to Childress and showed a few highlights of him in action. There were no interviews with anyone form the Cats talking about it though.

Reply #525258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So all meaningless then.

Reply #525259 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

There's rumours and there's rumours.

@Aussie_kyrie is a smart ass

Reply #525266 | Report this post

DDOSS  
Years ago

have you guys seen chills recent tweet. Some one asked him about this, and chill simply responded with
"Where did you hear this?"
So either Chills lying for no reason or the reporters clearly have done this report with out Chill even knowing about this deal.
Look either way I don't think Chill will go to Perth, and do Perth fans really want him, I mean from what i've seen they hate his guts. But I'm probably bias because I am a Kings fan and really want Chill to come back, but if he doesn't that's the last place I want to see him

Reply #525269 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tony Lockett went to Sydney after being hated there before he signed. Sydney grew to love him

Reply #525273 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth fans hated Scott Fisher with a passion but once he became one of ours it was nothing but love.
If you wear the red then we are 100% behind you.
I'd love to have Josh here. He's a hell of a player. I doubt there is any substance to this though.

Reply #525276 | Report this post

Frederick  
Years ago

My mail is that Josh will be certainly back in Sydney with Julian Khazzouh a definite also.

Reply #525279 | Report this post

DDOSS  
Years ago

all I am saying is don't think any of these rumours are true as even Chill had no idea about this and I really hope he comes back to sydney

Reply #525316 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Khazzouh has left his club in Lebanon.

Reply #525320 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Regardless if they get Childress or not the fact that the cats are chasing someone of his calibre is getting me moist. I can't wait to see who they bring in this year

Reply #525325 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Moist?

Reply #525329 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Childress is waying up his options at the moment due to the lack of offer made by the Kings. There are a few nbl clubs showing interest in him including United.

The fact that the kings ownership group still hasn't resigned childress is another sign they are clueless owners. He should have been their #1 priority aiming to get his signature ASAP!

There are problems within the Kings management!

Reply #525332 | Report this post

DDOSS  
Years ago

Anon where did you here this, about the offers, because I've heard absolutely nothing like that.

Reply #525364 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lack of offer from the Kings? They were already in talks for extensions in the middle of last season. Just because he is yet to sign with Sydney it doesn't mean there hasn't been an offer.

If Sydney make their best offer but are topped by United, there isn't much they can do.

Reply #525373 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Pretty good for the other teams for wagstaff to stop it.....turned out to be a good guy.....

Reply #525472 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:55 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754