Isaac
Years ago

Funny 2005 ABL Stats Download

Thanks to all of the statisticians involved and Colin Thompson for their help -- the 2005 ABL Statistics pages should now be complete. If you spot any errors (especially names spelt incorrectly), let me know.

I've created a ZIP file of the 180 boxscores from the regular season too for any coaches and fans to download. A good backup system is if everyone downloads a copy for future reference!

ABA 2005 Boxscores ยป 414 KB, ZIP Format

Topic #3696 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

Great work on this Isaac. You put in a hell of a lot of effort to bring us things like this, we as fans all really appreciate it. Keep up the good work.

Reply #43007 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We as players really appreciate it too. Job well done Isaac.

Reply #43009 | Report this post

Lippy  
Years ago

Don't forget, us coaches. We like statistical stuff. Well done, Isaac.

Reply #43033 | Report this post

Wow, thanks. Great job.

Reply #43044 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Downloaded and backed up for when Skynet assumes control of the world and kills us all.

Reply #43116 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

isaac, got that tipping done yet by any chance?

Reply #43124 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not yet, but I'll get it done. Just have to give priority to paying work, and there's lots of it!

Reply #43130 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

did Watson lead the whole aba in scoring??

Reply #44285 | Report this post

?  
Years ago

Pretty sure Shawn RedHedge led the scoring. However Oscar's 15 boards a game may have been the nations highest average.

Reply #44361 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:26 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754