Jack G
Years ago

Hamilton Hurricanes Big V

The Hamilton Basketball Association is one of the bigger associations in country Victoria. I believe they have 7th highest numbers of participant's in CV.

Are they going to look to progress from CBL to Big V?

Their CBL side this year was decent and would easily be competitive in the current D2M comp and to be honest would probably make finals.

Topic #37021 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hamilton havent had a CBL side for 2 years now. So I very much doubt they would even think about having a BigV side

Reply #527236 | Report this post

JMc  
Years ago

No chance for Big V. Hamilton love their footy

Reply #527245 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how can one person say they had a good side this year and another say they haven't played for 2 years. I don't know who to believe

Reply #527283 | Report this post

HoopsV  
Years ago

^ Welcome to Hoops.

Reply #527309 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

check the CBL results from last 2 years and itll show you they havent played!

Reply #527312 | Report this post

LarryLegend  
Years ago

yeah bit of a bizzare post. Simple 5 minute fact check shows they havent played CBL for at least last season and their junior sides arent really dominating either.

Reply #527336 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Simple 2 second check of Jack G finds one post and one comment, this one. Great start to a wonderful career in social media as a troll I expect :)

Reply #527340 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:52 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754