PH
Years ago

Supression of Boomers tickets

Does anyone know why there is a supression of the delivery of tickets for the Boomers FIBA Oceania Championships game in Melbourne?

Topic #37050 | Report this topic

twenty four  
Years ago

I believe the Abbott government has decided that basketball is actually a form of samizdat and has subsequently 'suppressed' all basketball related activities in the country.

Reply #527969 | Report this post

Observer  
Years ago

TICKET DELIVERY INFORMATION
All tickets for this match, whether purchased online, via phone or at outlets, will be held back for delivery or collection until Tue 12 May.
Read more at http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=FIBAOCEA15#fFYlYv2XAmy7TwfC.99

Reply #527973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

try and reduce scalping? not that i think it would be an issue though.

Reply #528017 | Report this post

JMc  
Years ago

So I got my confirmation email after I purchased them but the pdf's of the tickets aren't included in them. Should I be expecting another email today with that?

Reply #528081 | Report this post

big boi  
Years ago

JMc i am in the same boat as you brother

Very confused

Reply #528084 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Got my tickets emailed but the pdfs wont open

Reply #528095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Games are in August so definitely nothing to do with scalping

Reply #528098 | Report this post

JMc  
Years ago

All good from me. Received another email. No idea why they had to wait until today

Reply #528121 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:52 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754