Anonymous
Years ago

Funny Talking Hoops Tonight, July 26

Kevin Brooks joins Belly and US Basketball guru Liam Flynn in the studio tonight.

Guests include:

New Wildcats import Shawn Redhage

Fellas Captain Jenny Screen

Ol School segment with Bruce Bolden

Live cross to Port Lincoln to
chat with Brett Maher and Willie Farley

Plus US update and your calls on 8371 1000.

Coast FM - 88.7 - 6.30-8!

Topic #3707 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Just out of interest how many people tune into the show every week?

Reply #43160 | Report this post

Scooby Doo  
Years ago

Looking forward to the showdown between "Disgusted" and Belly Ball Bags.

Reply #43162 | Report this post

wow  
Years ago

Scooby Doo ... wont happen .. A lot of people "vent" on this forum but dont have the guts to follow through and speak up. I think "disgusted" is all piss and wind!!

I might ring Belly and ask him what it is like to be the grandaddy of the ABL now that Mike McKay has retired .. !!

Reply #43167 | Report this post

Scooby Doo  
Years ago

Is he the oldest? I think Crusher has a year on him. Maybe you could ask if his foot is okay!

With all this attention the story has made belly out to be a bit of a bad boy. Maybe the next ABL sex symbol. Last I heard was Bell and Crusher are going to be like the two enforcers in mighty ducks next season. Maybe becoming the centrefold in the hangtime mag also "West's Wild Child's"

Reply #43205 | Report this post

disgusted  
Years ago

i will certainly be calling in tonight. whether i get on air is another story.

Without detracting from the game itself, i would also like to know who he thinks is favourite.

Whether he thinks eastern can take advatage of an Oscar-less sturt, and whether Woodville can run a zone all game against the shooting machine that is Forestville.

Reply #43210 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

woodville didn't play zone all night against sturt

Reply #43220 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:58 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754